CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, August 09, 2003

im pissed. very very very fucking pissed. veryy angry with my fucking mom. i was fucking nice enough to inform her that im doing flag day tomorrow in town. and in turn? she comes into my room and shouts like a fucking mad bitch on how im lying to her. so i just shut my mouth and asked her to meet me in town tomorrow while im doing the fucking flag day and she fucking reply that she will do it. so just do it larh? talk to much fuck for wat? waste of her fucking time. and she only caused me to be in a horrible mood now. im splurting vulgarities all over now. fucking fucking pissed. i mean she fucking expects a letter from school. fucking bitch, get that in your head, im not in smss now. they dont fucking print letters for every single thing. UGH. im fucking pissed. and she just demanded that i come straight home after flag day tomorrow. and im sure she's fucking not going to give me money tomorrow. motherfuckingbitch. no way im coming home straight even if she goes all the way down to town to drag me home. im going out after flag day and thats it. simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home